2. How do you collect personal information?
3. What kind of personal information do you collect?
• Contact information, such as full name, contact address, telephone number
• Information you provide when you contact us, provide feedback, make a complaint or other inquiries
4. How do you use the information?
• Send promotional communications such as special offers or other promotions (if you have opted-in to receive such communications)
• Analyze the accuracy and effectiveness of our Website and Services
• Analyzing and understanding our customers and their needs
• Serve advertisements we believe may be of interest to you
• Responding to inquiries, complaints, and other communications to us
• Other purposes that we identify to you from time to time
5. Do you share personal information?
We may share information with our business and promotional partners to send you information, by contact, telephone, or other means, about products and services you may like. Users may opt out of receiving communications at any time.
It is possible Tri City Masonry (including its present or future subsidiaries, joint ventures or any combination, therefore) may transfer or assign your personal information as a result of, or in connection of a merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of assets, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation or other business transaction. In the event of such an event (to the extent that it takes place), a notice will be posted on this website.
We may disclose personal information to government, regulatory and/or law enforcement agencies if we believe the disclosure is legally required, is appropriate in connection with an investigation of improper or illegal conduct in connection with our Website and Services, or is otherwise required or permitted by law.
There are two types of cookies used on our sites:
• Persistent cookies: may be used if you log on to restricted areas of our Website to remember who you are. No personal data is stored on your computer.
• Session cookies: may be used for anonymous identification of a website visit for technical purposes only. Session cookies are stored only temporarily during the browsing sessions and are deleted once the browser is closed.
Most browsers are set up to accept these cookies automatically. You can deactivate the storage of cookies or adjust your browser to inform you before the cookie is stored on your computer.
Analytics: We use third party analytics service providers, such as Google to help better understand how visitors use our Website. These technologies may record information such as how often you visit our Website, which pages and features you frequent, aggregated use and performance data. This data may be aggregated and analyzed to help us provide you with a better online experience.
7. Interest-Based Advertising
We may share aggregated sets of data to a third party to assist in providing ads we feel may be relevant to you on third-party sites. We do not share personal information with third parties for their own use. You may control your preferences or revoke consent to future participation in these analytics or marketing programs at any time.
Social Media Advertising: We may use advertising platforms provided by Facebook Custom Audiences and others to promote interest-based advertisements to you and to measure how users interact with those advertisements. We may do this using web tracking tools or by converting the contact address, phone number, or other contact information you have provided to us into a unique value that these platforms may compare to a unique value created from information you provided to those platforms.
Please visit Facebook for information on Facebook’s advertising privacy policies and how to opt-out https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/.
Although it is our hope that you find the display of advertising to you based on your browsing interests valuable, if you no longer wish to participate in the services offered through these solutions, you can opt-out of this activity by visiting the:
• Network Advertising Initiative at https://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
• Digital Advertising Alliance at https://digitaladvertisingalliance.org/
• To opt-out of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
• To view your Facebook ad settings, visit https://www.facebook.com/ads/settings
8. Do you aggregate personal information?
9. Other websites and your information
10. Security, storage, and retention of your personal information
Your personal information is stored and/or processed or otherwise used by or on behalf of Tri City Masonry in United States. By using our Services, you consent that your personal information is subject to the authorities and laws of United States.
11. How you can access, update and modify your information
We will provide you with access to your personal information that is in our possession, subject to certain exceptions, including information that is referenced to another individual’s personal information that we cannot sever, or information subject to solicitor-client privilege, or other legal restrictions that may prevent us from fulfilling your access request. To make a request, contact us at: [email protected], and please include “Attention: Privacy Information” in the subject line).
12. How to opt-out of receiving promotional communications
you may opt-out by:
• Removing yourself by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of and contact we send you, or
• Contact us at: [email protected]